Thursday, September 17, 2009

Back in action. Sort of.

So I had to take 2 days off due to my cold and a whacked out shoulder. Today I am feeling about 80% better from the cold and my shoulder seems to be OK (although the shoulder issue on the right has been replaced with a large knot on the left side of my neck/shoulder)...so I felt like I could get back in action. Jump ropes sucked, but I got through. The rest of my exercises were spotty as well. Push ups (still doing regular ones. I tried the elevated ones and could barely do 10 on my first set) were weak, managing sets of 14-12-10-8-7. Dips were passable - I can't remember if I did the 6th set or not - ovations were pretty good. Biceps - curls were fine but I can't figure out how to do the show-off on the machines at the gym (I lost my door anchor awhile ago, and thus have been replicating the door anchor exercises on the free weight machines at the gym).
I have an appointment with a chiropractor tomorrow, so hopefully he will be able to sort out whatever's going on in my shoulder and neck.
We've only got 10 days to go, and I can't help but feel like I'm limping to the finish line. Not exactly what I'd hoped for, but we do the best we can.

1 comment:

  1. Limping works man. You'll be feeling great in a few days.

    ReplyDelete